If you are looking for a new website or a re-design of an existing website there are a number of things that you should take into account when it comes to making the right choice.
Firstly, getting a website will mean you are conscious of the fact that in todays society a website is almost a principle that all businesses should have in place. With Google and other search engines producing billions of searches your business needs to be on the World Wide Web for you to get your message out there.
Effective website development takes a number of factors to ensure that your website works., These include design, development, copywriting, search engine expertise, programming and more. So if you are thinking of getting a website it is important that you take all of these factors into account.
Keep in mind that a website could be an asset to your business that produces leads and helps increase the value of your company if it is all done produced correctly. If your website turns out to be a simple brochure that is purely there to showcase your business then your investment is probably better being utilised elsewhere.
Your website will need to inspire people to get in touch so that you can see a return from your investment so it is imperative that you choose the right website design company. We believe there are a number of things you should look for which we have outlined below:
- Always make sure you ask for references and when if you can get in touch with previous clients so that you can see how others have experienced the service.
- Did the company ask you questions to find out more about your aspirations and what you want from your website? If they didn’t should you still be talking to them?
- A pretty design doesn’t mean they are the right company for you. Does the website work and do what you need it to?
- Will the website display correctly on other devices like mobiles, netpads tablets and laptops?
- Get multiple quotes (we suggest 3) and don’t choose on price alone.
- How long will the site take to design and function how you want it to and does that fit in with your requirements?
- Make sure you know what is included in the deal. Domain, hosting and design are all elements of whatthat should be incorporated into the proposals you receive.
- How much will maintenance cost going forwards?
This is just a small selection of some of the factors that you need to consider when you are choosing the right website design company. We hope you find this list useful and if you would like to talk to us about getting a website that performs get in touch with Studio One today or call us on 01604 774860 to find out more.