What makes good branding? Good branding and logo design is distinctive, appropriate, practical, graphic, simple in form and conveys an intended message. It’s sometimes big and bold and makes a competitive statement. We have 5 principles we follow to ensure that our branding projects are just as successful as the last one…
- Clean: Is it simple and not too cluttered?
- Memorable: Does it stand out from the crowd?
- Timeless: Will it last in a competitive market?
- Versatile: Can it be applied to different media?
- Relevant: Does it represent your business?
A clean design allows for easy recognition and allows your branding to be versatile and memorable. Great logos feature something unique without being overdrawn. Follow our simple yet effective guidelines and your business will take off.